Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.271 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 343,396 KZT (ARS $16,941) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)