Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 344,879 KZT (ARS $17,080) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)