Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.023 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,632 KZT (ARS $13,919) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)