Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11204 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,354 KZT (COL$4,126,773) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)