Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11401 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 585,582 KZT (COL$5,136,388) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)