Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11254 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,568 KZT (COL$2,768,494) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)