Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10753 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,554 KZT (COL$2,720,638) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)