Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.011 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 304,687 KZT (ARS $14,501) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)