Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.457 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 366,500 KZT (ARS $17,915) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)