Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.488 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,924 KZT (R$ 4,422) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)