Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.172 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 714,914 KZT (R$ 6,798) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)