Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 406.405 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 975,855 KZT (€2,401) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)