Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 797 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.462 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 712,993 KZT ($b14,713) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)