Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 226% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,691 KZT ($3,082) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)