Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.810 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 816,841 KZT (2,454 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)