Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.540 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,183 KZT (2,059 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)