Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,563 KZT (2,217 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)