Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.510 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,110 KZT (2,232 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)