Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.966 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 833,762 KZT (R$ 8,177) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)