Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.617 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 569,928 KZT (R$ 5,554) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)