Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.409 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 782,478 KZT (R$ 8,655) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)