Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.851 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 771,425 KZT (R$ 8,048) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)