Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.110 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,356 KZT (R$ 4,376) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)