Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.488 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,785 KZT (R$ 5,486) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)