Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.060 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,473,514 KZT ($4,519) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)