Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,601,568 KZT ($4,929) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)