Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.255 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 235,747 KZT (2,641TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)