Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.796 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 406,607 KZT (4,289TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)