Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.385 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,741 KZT (4,385TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)