Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.103 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 397,294 KZT (RM5,022) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)