Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.172 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,099 KZT (RM8,608) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)