Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.859 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,462 KZT (RM7,567) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (34 minutes ago)