Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.536 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 453,803 KZT (RM6,344) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)