Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00962 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,395 KZT (﷼ 43,407,378) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)