Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,045,758 KZT (﷼ 103,367,364) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)