Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01005 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 106% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,269 KZT (﷼ 113,101,368) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)