Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01046 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 371,340 KZT (﷼ 35,504,080) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)