Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 KZT / YER *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,249 KZT (423,301 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)