Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,439 KZT (421,850 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)