Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.253 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 413,556 KZT (330,103 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)