Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,444 KZT (385,441 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)