Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.308 KZT / YER
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,808 KZT (444,773 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (39 minutes ago)