Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 627 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.329 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,098,585 KZT (€2,717) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (31 minutes ago)