Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.489 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,011,745 KZT (€2,545) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)