Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 862,174 KZT (€2,528) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)