Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 380.849 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,010 KZT (€2,733) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)