Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.578 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,341 KZT (€2,089) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)