Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.442 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,033,152 KZT (€2,646) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)