Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.653 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,957 KZT (€2,796) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)