Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.960 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 853 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 881,266 KZT ($2,712) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)