Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.687 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 650,231 KZT (L 44,273) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)