Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.594 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,097 KZT (L 46,131) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)