Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.056 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 691,991 KZT (L 49,231) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)