Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.905 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,886 KZT (L 49,470) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)