Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.571 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,856 KZT (L 45,218) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)