Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.955 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,230 KZT (Mex$ 39,707) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (23 minutes ago)