Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.540 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,048 KZT (Mex$ 43,292) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)