Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.602 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,025 KZT (Mex$ 41,531) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (31 minutes ago)