Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.397 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 953,608 KZT (Mex$ 51,835) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (32 minutes ago)