Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.535 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 684,692 KZT (Mex$ 41,409) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)