Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.175 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 818,089 KZT (Mex$ 42,665) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)