Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,957 KZT (Mex$ 42,392) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)