Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.345 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 827,826 KZT (Mex$ 45,126) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 624,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)