Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.303 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,064 KZT (Mex$ 36,377) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)