Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.489 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,352 KZT (Mex$ 42,374) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)