Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.324 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 217,413 KZT (ARS $10,697) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)