Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.620 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 223,154 KZT (ARS $10,822) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)