Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.257 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 339,327 KZT (ARS $17,621) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)