Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.266 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 324,422 KZT (ARS $16,839) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (33 minutes ago)