Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 460,579 KZT (Mex$ 29,100) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)