Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.108 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,148 KZT (Mex$ 37,008) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)