Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.303 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 381,559 KZT (Mex$ 23,404) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (20 minutes ago)