Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.621 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 632,700 KZT (Mex$ 38,066) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)