Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 437,076 KZT (Mex$ 26,415) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)