Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.824 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 350,480 KZT (ARS $16,060) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)