Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.166 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,652 KZT (ARS $27,257) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)