Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.464 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 476,428 KZT (ARS $24,477) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)