Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.161 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 403,639 KZT (ARS $24,977) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)