Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.816 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,137 KZT (Mex$ 25,659) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)