Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.721 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 337,163 KZT (Mex$ 20,164) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)