Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.136 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,930 KZT (Mex$ 36,719) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)