Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.503 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 335,100 KZT (Mex$ 20,306) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)