Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,200,116 KZT ($3,611) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)