Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,291,894 KZT ($3,963) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)