Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.270 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 991,681 KZT ($2,949) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)