Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.150 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,031,844 KZT ($3,125) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)