Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.210 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,682 KZT (Php146,324) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)