Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.809 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 162% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,022,122 KZT (Php150,111) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)