Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.241 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,081,722 KZT (Php173,329) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)