Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.245 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,113,833 KZT (Php178,344) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (33 minutes ago)