Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.409 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,239,925 KZT (Php193,452) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)