Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.346 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 142,215 KZT (ARS $10,656) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)