Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.688 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 112,755 KZT (ARS $5,450) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (36 minutes ago)