Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.397 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,040 KZT (Mex$ 40,066) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)