Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.603 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 890,828 KZT (₡ 1,478,184) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)