Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 731,788 KZT (₡ 1,271,988) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)