Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,208 KZT (₡ 1,018,089) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)