Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,742 KZT (₡ 987,280) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)