Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 KZT / CRC
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 74% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 677,919 KZT (₡ 1,277,597) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)