Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,418,231 KZT ($4,564) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)