Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.409 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,193,027 KZT (Php186,135) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)