Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.809 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 918,090 KZT (Php134,833) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)