Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.736 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,913 KZT (Php178,138) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)