Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.855 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,890 KZT (Php162,342) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)