Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.245 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 818,951 KZT (Php131,129) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)