Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.279 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 485,949 KZT (ARS $25,207) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)