Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,718 KZT (CH$1,203,726) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Coro costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)