Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.822 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,835 KZT (ARS $33,078) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)