Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.292 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,156 KZT (ARS $36,500) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)