Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.167 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 778,945 KZT (ARS $38,625) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)