Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.034 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,164 KZT (ARS $39,115) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)