Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.208 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 624,108 KZT (ARS $38,506) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)