Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.360 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,050 KZT ($1,532) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)