Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.049 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 446,696 KZT (5,191TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)