Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.543 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,359 KZT (7,147TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)