Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08149 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 441,382 KZT (5,416,509 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)