Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08896 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,107 KZT (3,283,400 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)