Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.564 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 530,051 KZT (руб 95,257) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)