Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 672,373 KZT (€1,903) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)