Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.371 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,409 KZT (€1,873) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)