Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.187 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,816 KZT (R$ 7,324) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)