Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.277 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,520 KZT (R$ 6,966) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)