Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.813 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,937 KZT (Mex$ 32,049) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)