Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.771 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 462,760 KZT (Mex$ 27,593) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (34 minutes ago)