Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.594 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 339,545 KZT (Mex$ 21,774) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)