Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.460 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,655 KZT (ARS $30,188) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)