Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.011 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,208 KZT (ARS $25,140) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)