Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.279 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 591,288 KZT (ARS $30,671) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)