Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 951,799 KZT ($2,865) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)