Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.490 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 526,312 KZT ($1,690) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)