Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.370 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 825,169 KZT ($2,475) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)