Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,278 KZT ($2,632) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)