Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,229,754 KZT (€3,066) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)