Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.366 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,497 KZT (€2,783) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)