Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02453 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 412,581 KZT (Rp 16,818,388) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)