Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,501 KZT (Rp 16,265,740) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)