Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02562 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,792 KZT (Rp 17,831,208) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)