Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.543 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 735,609 KZT (€1,855) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)