Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,878 KZT (€2,220) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (26 minutes ago)