Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.368 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 746,752 KZT (€1,889) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)