Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.836 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,590 KZT (€1,579) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)