Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 869.890 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 830,238 KZT (﷼ 954) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)