Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 865.582 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 945,914 KZT (﷼ 1,093) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)