Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 847.962 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 813,685 KZT (﷼ 960) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)