Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 857.788 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,540 KZT (﷼ 608) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)