Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.489 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 342,468 KZT (36,092 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)