Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.066 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 487,683 KZT (48,451 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)