Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.424 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 408,925 KZT (43,394 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)