Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.897 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,014 KZT (﷼ 6,311) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)