Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.036 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 509,019 KZT (﷼ 5,782) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)