Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.526 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 315,808 KZT (﷼ 3,781) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)