Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.916 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 513,453 KZT (﷼ 5,907) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)