Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.104 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 483,326 KZT (﷼ 5,747) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)